Affordable, quality health solutions for Keller Williams agents and market center associates.
The Real Agent Perks program is proud to deliver an alternative to the ACA exchange and private insurance for Keller Williams independent agents and Market Center associates. With Real Agent Perks, you and your dependents may qualify for quality, affordable coverage that gives you the best care possible and fits with your financial picture.
Bringing You Affordable, Customizable & Reliable Insurance
Just another perk of working at Keller Williams. Watch our video to learn more.
Experience Better Coverage, For Less.
Take care of yourself and the ones you love, at a lower cost.
A Range of Plans to Meet Your Needs:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Long-Term Disability
- Term Life
- Accident Indemnity
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Short-Term Disability
- No limitations on the doctor you choose. Keep your current doctor or choose from the
largest PPO network in the country for your healthcare.
- Enroll when it’s convenient for you on a secure, online platform.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Available to independent Keller Williams agents and Market Center Associates, and their dependents.
- Keller Williams agents must have a Market Center number to qualify.
- Please note: You may be asked to answer health questions to qualify for plans. For the business captive plan and other medical plans you must have a federal Tax ID.
Where We’re At
Real Agent Perks is currently unavailable to residents in the states below. Are you in one of these states? Don’t worry – we’re on our way! You will be notified via your Keller Williams email when this program is available in your state!
Are you a business owner with W-2 employees on your staff? Interested in a group health plan for yourself, team members and dependents? Click Here.